[PRE-SALE] .999 Pure Silver Physical Verium Coins

Buy and Sell
Socal

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:48 am

All Premium coins have now been sold!!!! There are still plenty of mid tier coins available!!! PM me and pre-order yours today!

I am now offering bulk rates on basic tier coin orders over 10 coins.

Hello all since my attempts at utilizing a crowdfunding site have failed to produce results, I will be holding the crowdfund myself here on the forums and on slack.

I am going to be making one troy ounce .999 Fine Silver Physical Verium coins. Each coin will also be a cold wallet for VRM/VRC thanks to the cross chain abilities of VRC and VRMs Binary chain model. Once the production goal is reached I will begin production of the coins. The coins should start shipping to purchasers by October 2017 and in the event of any delays all purchasers will be updated of the delays here. The coins will ship worldwide from the United States and standard shipping is included in the price of each coin.

For samples of my previous work, please click here

To view the Physical Verium Coin Availability Tracker, please click here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

To view a mock up of the physical Verium coin, please click here

The available coin tiers are as follows:

$50 for a higher serial numbered coin (#76+), plastic coin case, Vinyl Verium stickers, and a non signed Certificate of Authenticity

$100 for lower numbered coin (#26-75), plastic coin case, Vinyl Verium stickers, and Developer signed Certificate of Authenticity, 8GB Verium branded USB with VRC and VRM wallet preloaded

$250 for ultra low number (#25 and below) coin, plastic coin case, Cherry wood and glass Display Case, Vinyl Verium stickers, and Developer signed Certificate of Authenticity, 16GB Verium branded USB with VRC and VRM wallet preloaded.

UPDATE:

To celebrate us hitting our production goal for the Physical Silver Verium Coins, I am now offering the following deals:

10% off all coins if purchased in VRC or VRM

20% off all coins on orders larger than 10 coins.

25% off all coins on orders larger than 10 coins and purchased in VRC or VRM.

*NOTE:

These deals are NOT retroactive, sorry.

All purchases are Payable in BTC, VRC, or VRM. Once a purchaser contacts me (by way of thread reply, Forum PM, or Slack) I will PM a address for payment and I will update the availability tracker to show that the coin(s) they have purchased are no longer available.

Thanks for your support!

- William "socal" Sedlak

Socal

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:48 am

It would be prudent for everyone to join the VRC/VRM Slack chat since that's the easiest/fastest way to contact me and I have a lot of slack only deals that I offer.

Here is the slack chat invite link:

https://vericoinandveriuminvite.herokuapp.com/

Socal

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:49 am

I will fix the broken links later, I'm sick and about to slip into a NyQuil induced coma

Vishera310

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:35 am

Socal wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:49 am
I will fix the broken links later, I'm sick and about to slip into a NyQuil induced coma
lol I know how you feel. Few weeks ago I was sickest I have ever been. I probably should have went to the hospital then because I couldn't get out of my bed for 6 days. Literally!! I think I went to bathroom 2x that week. The rest of the time Literally, sleeping...

GusGus

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Won't let me PM you because I have a new account. I would like to order a lower tier coin.

Socal

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:09 pm

GusGus wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:34 pm
Won't let me PM you because I have a new account. I would like to order a lower tier coin.
No problem bud, I added the tracker URL to the main post so take a look at what numbers are available and let me know which one you want

verifrance

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:03 am

good day guys
Socal is this offer still valid ?
i'd like to have a higher number if possible - let me know
all the best
verifrance

Socal

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Yes the coins are still for sale.

Please contact me on Twitter : @socal_crypto
Or on Slack : @socal