Introduce yourself to the VeriCoin and Verium Community

General Chat
verimad
Site Admin

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Welcome to the new VeriCoin and Verium community forums. Please tell us a little about yourself and how you got involved with VeriCoin and Verium :D
@verimad
VeriCoin and Verium
Community Manager/Social Media Manager/Development Adviser

Iman4d

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi,
Scottish Computing Science teacher and Video Artist been in Vericoin since May 2014.
Enthusiasm has triumphed over hype, always had confidence in the Devs who have quietly delivered.
Long may it continue. :shock:
Last edited by Iman4d on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

verimad
Site Admin

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 pm

I guess I will start off, my names @verimad. I've been with this project since 2014 and haven't left or stopped following the active development in this project. I've recently stepped up to be the Community Manager/Social Media Manager/Development Adviser and all around VeriCoin and Verium lackey :lol: Working behind the scenes with the developers has shown me how much hard work these guys are putting into this project, an eye opening experience. Over the last several months I've seen this community grow in leaps and bounds, seeing the enthusiasm from the community and the excitement of what we are working on really gives us that extra motivation to work that much harder for the community and our investors.

We will continue to grow and gain ground in this space and I hope you can join us in bringing the Binary-Chain and VeriCoin/Verium to the masses and the world.

Thanks
@verimad
VeriCoin and Verium
Community Manager/Social Media Manager/Development Adviser

NicK

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Nick(shortname), i`am watching with interest for the Verium and have started to mine it recently.

joe

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Hi I'm Joe and I'm an English second year computer science student

I've built and sold several Ethereum mining rigs in the last couple of months, am currently holding a very small amount of bitcoin and am interested in mining verium using single board computers (RPi 3/Odroid XU4) in the future as they'd be much smaller and quieter than my ether miners! Would be getting into verium mining as more of a hobby than an investment

sunmain

Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:50 am

Hello everybody there.I am sunmain live in China.An virtual coin miner.

Vishera310

Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:02 am

I am Daniel, AKA Vishera.

I have been with VeriCoin since July 2014 and I found out about this project from Chris Pirillo (LockerGnome). He was one of the online people who's videos I used to watch with phone gadgets and computers, brought me to VeriCoin. Actually I started with VeriCoin before I even started storing BitCoin. I've been here and there in the VeriCoin community, mostly on the old forums and that's what's kept me going is this community. It's been one of the strongest communities among crypto currencies out there.

I'm looking forward to what's happening in the future for VeriCoin. Not just VeriCoin, many currencies have different goals, I hope they all achieve what they hope to accomplish.

Vishera310

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Verium seems to have brought in a lot of miners to the Veri Foundation. Is that what we call VeriCoin and Verium together? The Veri Foundation?

veritired

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi,

I'm extremely new to this. I was researching ether mining and wondered if there was anything else I could do with my old PC whilst waiting for a new fast GPU to come into stock. The website and idea of the commodity and coin setup, plus security benefits (as a security professional) drew me in, and here I am. I have the Verium Vault running on my laptop 1110 H/m and am trying to get an Azure instance working for me too. Hoping that Verium is the stable coin of the future - aren't we all?

Vishera310

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:31 am

veritired wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:20 pm
Hi,

I'm extremely new to this. I was researching ether mining and wondered if there was anything else I could do with my old PC whilst waiting for a new fast GPU to come into stock. The website and idea of the commodity and coin setup, plus security benefits (as a security professional) drew me in, and here I am. I have the Verium Vault running on my laptop 1110 H/m and am trying to get an Azure instance working for me too. Hoping that Verium is the stable coin of the future - aren't we all?
We all do hope that our crypto currencies of choosing become stable, as Verium is new, I expect the value to be all over the place. I expect some good highs, while at the high, people will dump and bring price down. It happens to every market out there. Let's not be one of the wrong people who sell out at the wrong time.

• Information