Introduce yourself to the VeriCoin and Verium Community

General Chat
darkey

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:24 am

Hello,
My name Is Nayden Pendov, but I'm known as Darkey Sirius on the internet. I'm a programmer and a furry (if you didn't guessed it yet) I was known as DarkWolf in the previous forums.
I joined the project a couple of years ago. I learned about it from one article on Coin Telegraph. I liked the idea to earn money just for keeping the wallet open and the wallet itself was lightweight.
All my trolling is not intended :D

verimad
Site Admin

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 am

admissionq13 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:16 am
Hi Hello Everyone this is Mallappa so nice to be here....................
Welcome
@verimad
VeriCoin and Verium
Community Manager/Social Media Manager/Development Adviser

Burnii

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Hi! You can me Burnii. I am very interested and intrigued by cryptocurrency and mining in general. I am an applied engineering and technology management major and LOVE technology. I have been following certain cryptos like bitcoin and ether and watch them rise and fall. I have just started mining about a week ago for a hobby and hope to get more serious with it. Good luck mining.

NMonqy2

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Hi.

I'm Vic, I have recently moved to Bay Area. I'm a programmer.

I found an i7 desktop computer in trash (no kidding!), cleaned it and put it up for mining last week - mostly for fun.
Googled what is better mined on a CPU, and here I am.

It's a good occasion get into crytocurrencies, as it's likely going to be the future.
Can't promise that I won't shift into Ethereum when I receive a shipped video card. Maybe, I'll be able to run both.

Vishera310

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:41 pm

NMonqy2 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 pm
Hi.

I'm Vic, I have recently moved to Bay Area. I'm a programmer.

I found an i7 desktop computer in trash (no kidding!), cleaned it and put it up for mining last week - mostly for fun.
Googled what is better mined on a CPU, and here I am.

It's a good occasion get into crytocurrencies, as it's likely going to be the future.
Can't promise that I won't shift into Ethereum when I receive a shipped video card. Maybe, I'll be able to run both.
Lucky find to find a computer like that in the trash.

welcome to the VeriCoin forums.

Azrael

Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi, I'm not angel of death as my nick would suggest instead I'm a programmer (but ended up doing architectural visualization mostly), philosopher and amateur boxer (not kidding). I'm also a big fan of everything that's against centralized source of power and that's the reason why I'm here... well and looking for a possible investment as one has to make a living.
“You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.”

josh1987

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:54 pm

need help my wallet/miner got connection but says out of date on balance and tranactions. just want mine for some reason.

• Information