inflation rate question

General Chat
nbsveri

Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain the inflation of both vericoin and verium, and how that might affect one's decision or wisdom in investing in one over the other at this point. I would like to invest in this project and would like some opinions as to which of these will increase in value faster and for what reasons. Thanks.

verimad
Site Admin

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:12 pm

The market will dictate which one will increase in value and by how much. Both VeriCoin and Verium are highly undervalued in my opinion and they are both dis inflationary.

Verium already had a spike in value recently and I believe it will keep increasing as more and more people mine it and realize it's potential as well as it's very low supply. VeriCoin is something I've invested more in as I see it as a spendable currency and think it will be more valuable in the future as we get closer to the binary-chain and the Gemini wallet. Both VeriCoin and Verium will be a package deal so I would recommend spreading your investment across both. How much is up to you :D

Others can chime in on their opinions.
@verimad
VeriCoin and Verium
Community Manager/Social Media Manager/Development Adviser

BuriedTreasure

Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:02 pm

I would say personally that VeriCoin will be a huge success. Verium will go high itself and will get mined and stay a stable strong commodity. Then verium traded for VeriCoin and so forth through the walkets too. But I have this feeling deep down that VeriCoin is the only big coin that hasn't yet gone. And remember around 75-100 mill is when alot of people will start to notice it.

So it's as cheap as chips. Actually chips are £3 and vericoin is £0.33p

:-)

• Information