About trade in JuBi.com

General Chat
sunmain

Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:43 am

Hello,everybodyI have some VRC in my wallet, and I want to sell part of them in JuBi.com.
There is a problem with their wallet,I can't despoit in it.
Announcement in Jubi.com said that they connect to VRC development team urgently.But weeks gone,there is no message.
I want to know that how diffcult to fix the wallet.And did they have connect to the VRC development team.How long can they fix the problem.
if someone can help me ,I would be appreciate it and leave your VRC address.

verimad
Site Admin

Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:58 am

They've made no effort to contact the VeriCoin team, a simple email is all it takes me. We've offered our help multiple times always met with automatic responses.

I've been trying to contact Jubi for weeks, thru email, QQ chat and my contacts there with no luck. I've pretty much given up on getting in contact with them and also there clients in China are getting fed up as well with there lack of communication. I will keep trying for another week or so but I personally think it's a lost cause.
@verimad
VeriCoin and Verium
Community Manager/Social Media Manager/Development Adviser

sunmain

Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:24 am

verimad wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:58 am
They've made no effort to contact the VeriCoin team, a simple email is all it takes me. We've offered our help multiple times always met with automatic responses.

I've been trying to contact Jubi for weeks, thru email, QQ chat and my contacts there with no luck. I've pretty much given up on getting in contact with them and also there clients in China are getting fed up as well with there lack of communication. I will keep trying for another week or so but I personally think it's a lost cause.
It is hard to connect to them.As a coder,I thought It's a simple problem with wallet.Recently in China,people get mad to buy virtual coins.I felt some worry and decide to sell some.I would spend some time to connect the Jubi.com, and bring this information to them.Thanks for your help.

• Information