cpu miner setup?

Mining Rigs, mining optimization and pools for Verium
topocroe
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:05 am

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:18 am

Hi all
i'm trying to get cpuminer to work on a desktop i came across it has a i7 860 and I it keeps crashing on every configuration I try is it possible to get this to work or is it a lost cause.

KaptainBlaZzed
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:00 pm

it will probably work, but we need more information.

What is the error?

I bet it has to do with RAM or Virtual Memory, up you virtual memory and see if it helps.

you can also limit the thread count with the "-t" flag to see if that helps.

serjchejovmx
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 am

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:08 am

Hi, I am trying to mine with Verium Vault in Windows 10 with a Core i5 Vpro processor, I left it for two days undermining without using the PC and it says in: BALANCE 0.0000000 I do not understand why it does not appear everything that I have measured?

KaptainBlaZzed
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:13 am

mining the the vault is solo mining.

it could take several days or weeks depending on your hardware to find a block.

try pool mining at bloxster or poolinat0r for smaller more regular payments.

serjchejovmx
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 am

Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:15 am

Image

serjchejovmx
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 am

Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:20 am

KaptainBlaZzed wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:13 am
mining the the vault is solo mining.

it could take several days or weeks depending on your hardware to find a block.

try pool mining at bloxster or poolinat0r for smaller more regular payments.
I do not understand How can I do the mining? In Zcash for example there is a program for being able to mine with claymore with GPU. There could be another program.

Thanks for the info !

KaptainBlaZzed
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:43 pm

serjchejovmx wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:20 am
KaptainBlaZzed wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:13 am
mining the the vault is solo mining.

it could take several days or weeks depending on your hardware to find a block.

try pool mining at bloxster or poolinat0r for smaller more regular payments.
I do not understand How can I do the mining? In Zcash for example there is a program for being able to mine with claymore with GPU. There could be another program.

Thanks for the info !
there is it is called cpuminer

check link for a guide.
https://vrm.poolinat0r.com/index.php?pa ... ingstarted

User avatar
Megamassas
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:21 am

i'm using the verium miner of the bloxtor minning pool,

and i'm getting this error , can someone help?
booo error.png
booo error.png (44.93 KiB) Viewed 792 times

fleer
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:28 am

you're on the fast port 3011. try the slow ones

User avatar
Megamassas
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:50 am

fleer wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:28 am
you're on the fast port 3011. try the slow ones
hi. thank you. The miner is working well now.

TY for the support.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest